You Know You're An Fcp Superstar When.....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I run the world now.--Sell your soul to me and you will be the next superstar.SATAN
Ignore this poser. Sell your soul to ME and you will runner runner your next 50,000 hands!
Ignore this poser. Sell your soul to ME and you will runner runner your next 50,000 hands!
Hail the true Satan (broccoli) !!!He gives me runner runner 6's everytime I have a 6 in my hand.

Your 1st student becomes FCP's 1st home grown rock star....And your 2nd set of students names themselves TEAM S7S!

Dweebs.J/K hehe
QFT
Dweebs.J/K hehe
i agree
QFT

You create a fake myspace account (Lyndsay MMMMmmm) and invite all your e-friends to observe the lowlifes who try to get with her. I miss her. :club:

QUOTE(troyomac @ Friday, June 1st, 2007, 2:31 PM) *Dweebs.J/K heheQUOTE(Royal_Tour @ Friday, June 1st, 2007, 3:02 PM) *i agreeQUOTE(Vick12 @ Friday, June 1st, 2007, 2:57 PM) *QFT
---Suckers.- Jordan
Some of us (me, ChuckSty, BKIce, GrinderMJ, GetSprung, Suited_Up, etc) were talking at Mandalay Bay today about what it takes for an FCPer to become an FCP superstar. This is what we could come up with but I'm sure you guys could come up with more. Have at it.1. You've got a rail thread at least 5 pages long about you2. Random forum n00bs post hateful things about you3. FCPers quote you in their sigs4. FCPers use your picture in their avatar5. Someone has a jopke account roughly (or not so roughly) based on youPlease feel free to add your own...
6. You have a program that shows your opponents hole cards.7. Your pottery is the piece de' resistance on DN's mantel.
6. You have a program that shows your opponents hole cards.
:club:
umm.... when you win FCP superstars obv.oh wait... yoda won the low last time...carry on.
You bastard. :D I won that, AND the FCP Survivor Hockey Pool :club:
6. You have a program that shows your opponents hole cards.7. Your pottery is the piece de' resistance on DN's mantel.
...when you repeat what others have said and still get props from people for italso when you buy a couch and it becomes a big deal
I haven't read any of the posts in this thread yet, but I'm assuming no one has mentioned getting a five page rail thread dedicated to you.
Well you know what happens when you assume..
If you have wheelchair gloves and retire after 2007 posts on one account but continue to post quotes and links more often than real content under another.
FYP.

OFFICIAL #66. There is an MS paint windows desktop of you, made by another FCPer, not by your own request.We're going to need an official list of the true FCP superstars soon who fit some/most/all of these criteria.