Well it all starts tommorrow with event #1. 5000 mixed holdem. I wonder if Daniel will blog today or if he is gonna do any video blogs this summer. Anyways the maddness starts tommorrow and I have one piece of advice. If your at the FT with alot of chips you dont have to push with KJ. Holla at your boy!!!!! Your still my hero MARK.SHIP IT CRUCIAL CONFLICT. They ruled the summer of 96

Good Luck Everyone!!! I will be leaving for Vegas on June 10, playing 3/4 events, I can't freaking wait!!! Actually... I can't wait to play 2/5 at the Rio... the fishiest game in the world!!! Let's see some results from FCP, maybe a bracelet of two, and make Daniel proud!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!! I will be leaving for Vegas on June 10, playing 3/4 events, I can't freaking wait!!! Actually... I can't wait to play 2/5 at the Rio... the fishiest game in the world!!! Let's see some results from FCP, maybe a bracelet of two, and make Daniel proud!!!
I'm going 3rd week in June, I can't wait either. I'll only be out there a week, but it's going to be sick. I like your idea. After WSOP is done, someone should post a results thread, and we can see how the FCPers faired this year. The Bellagio is having some sick tournaments as well at the same time. Lot's of action...

Sitting in my room at the Gold Coast right now. Played at Binion's today. They started their 1st Annual Poker Classic. Mirrors the WSOP holding the same events one day before for 10% of the buyin. Started with Employees Event today for $65. 171 players paid top 20. 1st was $3K. No good for me but my wife played well and cashed in 20th. A good "calm-down" and experince for Friday's Event #2 @ WSOP. Can't wait....

Me and Tmay are in the 5k tomorrow. Looks like it's gonna be a nice turnout.
BOL to everyone at the world series..