• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either he shows documented evidence of charitable donations or he should get impeached as Featured Member.

I think it was around this time last year I was fully convinced Grinder was black.Don't know why...
Until I met him at Turning Stone I thought he was Phil Ivey.
GRINDER GIVE ALL YOURE BASES I MEAN MONIES TO ASIA'S HOPE YOU SELFISH PIECE OF **** DIE IN GREASE FIRE- jordan
Don't know why, but this is probably the funniest of all posts.loooooooooooolI think, I'm gonna open shove ATC in a 4.40 and see how I do. If I win, I promise I'll give out stakes unlike this selfish bastard!! :D :D :club::ts
  • 2 months later...
I don't need a stake but for as much money as grinder has it would be nice if he offered some he wins all the friggin time its insane just seems to me that he's selfish if he isn't at least giving some of this money to some sort of charity
go away, thanks.
I think it was around this time last year I was fully convinced Grinder was black.Don't know why...
He's the dude, playing the dude disguised as another dude.

It is kind of ridiculous. I mean if I had a job where I was paid one paycheck on January 1st for the whole years salary, I'd def be giving 10% to charity because I would be receiving a lot of money.

so, what charity did you choose?
Ban
go away, thanks.
Ban
It is kind of ridiculous. I mean if I had a job where I was paid one paycheck on January 1st for the whole years salary, I'd def be giving 10% to charity because I would be receiving a lot of money.
BanLock it upI think it might be time to start my own forum too many donks around here