i think he gets it, folks. no need to keep piling on. congratulate grinder or move along, nothing else to see here. <ushering people along the lighted path>

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Grinder will eventually give back to the community by not cashing for a week.He will however take down a massive paycheck by final tabling and winning a major again.It's called variance.

lol, it's funny, lunar's always around for our $4.40 barrages (I think..), I can't recall if he 'mentions' that it would be a great idea for someone to stake him.Obviously he was way out of line and pretty oblivious to that fact. FCP Mods - 1, Lunarphase - 0But LOL for some of the comments thrown his way. Besides the more elloquently spoken flames, jees, you guys are vicious! It's nice being behind a computer screen to viciously attack an ignorant poster, eh? Lemme see you throw those jabs in real life... wait... nvm, don't wanna go down that road.Ignore that, just wanted to get my 2 cents in. GG grinder, please teach me this "push w/ any two all tourney, so don't question my push w/ 104" strategy. I would be much obliged.

Ignore that, just wanted to get my 2 cents in. GG grinder, please teach me this "push w/ any two all tourney, so don't question my push w/ 104" strategy. I would be much obliged.
man, it's easy, even I can teach you this one. just change your avatar to Dr. Funke and push with any two, the stars software takes care of the rest.

LOL...very hot thread...1st...Grinder...seriously...now that u are a true BALLER, U HAVE TO STAKE THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY!!! How dare u not give back to all the wonderful people at fcp...man...I thought I knew u!!! 2nd...LOVED the ALL CAPS Bizzle posts. Bizzle...were u a little waxed last night or something? Man I wish I had been on the boards during this drunken chaos last night. Between this thread and the Nikki N Hijacking of other thread...total goot times!

18 User(s) are reading this topic (13 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: STYLINHAWYN, pocktdeuces, Janfor99, HubDub04, sp227i see you writing

Honesty, wtf @ this lunar guy?Grinder is a sicko right now and you are gonna try and take away what he has done and will continue to do by saying hes selfish??Howabout this, instead of sitting on FCP bitching about how people are selfish when they win some money online, get your *** off the couch and get deep in some MTTs your damn self.Unbelievable the gall some of these morons have.(BTW Grinder, let me get a dollar :club: )

Congrats Grinder...very nice! :club: The Super Tuesday mtt was the 1st time I'd railed Grinder....boy what a fantastic player. GL in the future to you.There are a LOT of really talented poker players on FCP forums and I know I've learned by watching them play and that is FAR better than a stake. What the heck is wrong with these people? Don't you realize what a resource these great FCP players are and how much more valuable that is than some stupid stake? WTF?I'll take this opportunity to thank them to:Tx troyomac (lol I practically stalk him :D), vatche, gilbertology, And, ty to those I rail who have no clue who I am...lol:BKIce, PrtyPsux, grinder, hoosier, PMJackson, DN....and a few more no doubtAnd to a few others who've given me poker advice: Yoda, 2bthebestFCP, cfinnn, pocket3s, coinflipper0, Z, Mo

Running verrry goot Grinder.For Jan- see I told you yesterday.
lol and yup, took me a while to write this post...hee hee

Heres a charity you might be intrested in http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/ftopict-38395.htmlSeriously I have been watching some of your deep runs and you are an incredible player. Just dont burn yourself out before you turn 21 and I think you have superstar potential. Keep it up Grinder.

Grinder will you please buy me a car? Used or new, either way (but nothing pre-2004).
Yeah, I haven't heard back on this so I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you're out shopping right now. If you're getting me a Benz, I'd like silver.
  • 11 months later...
best part of the thread
ah ty
sigh well played. excuse me i have to go donate to charity since im so sick rich after my 2.4k score. brb
YESSSSSSSSSSS I kevel'd grindar!!!111!!1!11!this thread might be one of my best performances ever.also, i too would like a charity stake, that way you can give to charity and the fcp community at the same time