??? I'm saying winning at poker is VERY hard work.
I know you are, and it is, I mentioned that above. I thought you were being saracastic about him really being that dense. I thought it was pretty obv he is.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grinder please address serious strat question about your play on teh pokerhaus. and does nobody else ever talk back to the machine? cmon somebody has to do it besides me. esp like the recorded political ads, nobody else talks back to the govenator when he calls?
obv the first thing I post in this thread:before people start commenting, i have been open shovign virtually any 2 all tournament just dicking around and will continue to do. please do not commetn on me claling all in with 104 etc.
would you say it was kinda douchey?
Nope, i would sAy that we're missing a certain Person thAt would make it a bit more douchey...
obv the first thing I post in this thread:before people start commenting, i have been open shovign virtually any 2 all tournament just dicking around and will continue to do. please do not commetn on me claling all in with 104 etc.
lolllllllllllerskaters, guess my winkey face was not a clear enough sw.
btw xzanos- 2.4k
Nice, What was the buy in? From what bizzle's saying it seems like you were just ****ing around in a smaller limit tourney but still dominated? NH
Seriously, I'm gonna get dominated so hard.edit:and lol at very little work, are you this dense
For some reason this made me laugh really hard.
sigh well played. excuse me i have to go donate to charity since im so sick rich after my 2.4k score. brb
LOLI just spilled my soda all over my pillow from laughing so hard! ****
I'm over 21 yrs old and am making out decently on my own I don't need any stakes or help in anyway I was just trying to bring up the point that u should give back in some way if u come into alot of $$$ its just my opinion if I ever hit for over 10K in any tourney i would automatically donate at least 10 percent of my winnings to a worthy cause
So, you tithe your paycheck?Just wondering.

damn i really wanted to respond to the staking ***-hat but i guess since he has been banned i will not. anyway gg grinder i know this wasnt a huge score but congrats on all the others recently i know you have worked very hard and put a lot of time into becoming a better card player, so you really deserve it.also i got a lot of student loans so you must pay them all off in full by the the end of next week or else you will go to hell for being a glutten.... s/w

than clear that air are u donating to any charities or are u just keeping all the money for yourself
fucking Democrats!!!!
I don't need a stake but for as much money as grinder has it would be nice if he offered some he wins all the friggin time its insane just seems to me that he's selfish if he isn't at least giving some of this money to some sort of charity
1st post here... I've been a lurker for a while now. I hate for my first post to seem so negative but where the hell do you get off telling people how to spend money they have earned??? Seriously STFU. If I was in grinders position I would be pissed!
1st post here... I've been a lurker for a while now. I hate for my first post to seem so negative but where the hell do you get off telling people how to spend money they have earned??? Seriously STFU. If I was in grinders position I would be pissed!
lol welcome to the forum.
lol welcome to the forum.
Thanks. ;)As I've said I've been lurking for a while so I'm no stranger to the shennanigans but that guys posts are straight up SHAMEFUL. Glad he got banned or whatever.
sigh well played. excuse me i have to go donate to charity since im so sick rich after my 2.4k score. brb
May I suggest a generous donation to the Las Vegas Single Dancers Association? Cash donations are accepted at the Rhino. If you don't give some of your tournament earnings to support such a worthy cause we'll all think less of you.
I don't need a stake but for as much money as grinder has it would be nice if he offered some he wins all the friggin time its insane just seems to me that he's selfish if he isn't at least giving some of this money to some sort of charity
didnt you just win a tournament the other night? where is your charity? do you not have any shame in asking for a stake? goddamn people always ready to stick there hand out.