I don't need a stake but for as much money as grinder has it would be nice if he offered some he wins all the friggin time its insane just seems to me that he's selfish if he isn't at least giving some of this money to some sort of charity

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am in no way an official voice of FCP. HOWEVER, the people staking will clearly state that that is there intent. if the ongoing "stakeaments??" posts by various people in barrage/rail threads do not stop, 1 of 2 things will happen:1. people will get annoyed enough to not offer stakes again.2. FCP will start enforcing their rules & ban those asking for stakes.there are occasional stake threads. if you get in on one, best of luck to you! but please do not spam requests. this is not a personalized note, it is just a generic heads up i have put together to try & curb this bad direction staking has taken.please do not reply. this is a recording.
hi recording. does anyone else ever try and talk to the machine? say when it tells you this number is no longer in service and you are like biatch that number sure as hell worked yesterdaybut i couldnt agree more with you Q. stakers are unbelievably generous, dont piss em off.
^^^^^calm down sounds like u need a chill pill keep railing someone who has never done a thing for u and hope it was u while u do nothing with yourself.
I do, but that's besides the point. I've staked people before,a nd it's worhtless cockgobblers like you that make it nauseating. I watch and cheer for Albert Pujols when he bats, and and don't expect anything in return, no matter how much $$$ he makes. If he tipped me $100 one night, I'd thank him, but not snub my nose at him if he doesn't. I watch the great players we have on FCP the same way. You selfish sobs make me sick. Been here for 5 montyhs and you're calling people out for not giving away money. Go **** yourself.
I don't need a stake but for as much money as grinder has it would be nice if he offered some he wins all the friggin time its insane just seems to me that he's selfish if he isn't at least giving some of this money to some sort of charity
Lol this is the sickest thing i've ever read.
I do, but that's besides the point. I've staked people before,a nd it's worhtless cockgobblers like you that make it nauseating. I watch and cheer for Albert Pujols when he bats, and and don't expect anything in return, no matter how much $$$ he makes. If he tipped me $100 one night, I'd thank him, but not snub my nose at him if he doesn't. I watch the great players we have on FCP the same way. You selfish sobs make me sick. Been here for 5 montyhs and you're calling people out for not giving away money. Go **** yourself.
Pujols sux where are the cardinals now Lets go Mets best record in NL baby
Kill yourself. Please, just kill yourself. You're the biggest piece of trash I've ever shared a thread with. Someone wins money whom you've never personally spoken to and he's compelled to "give back?" What a joke, what kind of world do you live in?
btw xzanos- 2.4k
TY. Just ignore the ***-hats. They're just jealous you won't impregnate their girlfriends so their children won't be worthless.But you knew that already.
my 'old' avatar ? Yea the Iran president guy. Let me guess you actually took offense to that...lol God I love message forums.
I didn't take offense at all. I could care less. But you obviously did or you wouldn't have taken it down. I just like to know that I'm reading the same moron spewing **** instantly instead of having to actually read your pathetic name. You wouldn't have changed it if you had any conviction to anything you've ever said. But you're admitting you have dribbled an incredible amount of idiocy, so you're starting fresh with a new avatar. I can respect that.
You make me wanna puke. Seriously.
than clear that air are u donating to any charities or are u just keeping all the money for yourself
that is none of your busines... are you donating to any charities? If you aren't kidding then you are a Major League prick.
Yeah Grinder, you're such a selfish POS. I only think it's fair you should give out some stakes to the Million this week. Otherwise, karma will come back and bite you in the ass.For those of you in need of a new sarcasm detector, I was kidding. I <3 you Grinder.
I didn't take offense at all. I could care less. But you obviously did or you wouldn't have taken it down. I just like to know that I'm reading the same moron spewing **** instantly instead of having to actually read your pathetic name. You wouldn't have changed it if you had any conviction to anything you've ever said. But you're admitting you have dribbled an incredible amount of idiocy, so you're starting fresh with a new avatar. I can respect that.
wow thats some serious spewagemy advice >> jerk off immediatelymaybe a reduced sperm count will help you with that 'my life sucks' thing
than clear that air are u donating to any charities or are u just keeping all the money for yourself
GRINDER TRIES TO DONATE TO LOWER LIMIT TOURNEY PLAYERS BUT THEY RECOGNIZE HIS GODLINESS SO THEY JUST GIVE THE MONEY BACK.
Yeah Grinder, you're such a selfish POS. I only think it's fair you should give out some stakes to the Million this week. Otherwise, karma will come back and bite you in the ass.For those of you in need of a new sarcasm detector, I was kidding. I <3 you Grinder.
I love how this quote is gonna set people off even worse than the actual ******* of this thread. All hail the white font!
LOL

No, I won't be donating to charity. If i do in the future it's becuase I'll support the cause, not because I'm running good at the moment. Also, you can't be older than 15 years old if you have this skewed of a view on charity/wealth etc.

does anyone else ever try and talk to the machine? say when it tells you this number is no longer in service and you are like biatch that number sure as hell worked yesterday
best part of the thread
No, I won't be donating to charity. If i do in the future it's becuase I'll support the cause, not because I'm running good at the moment. Also, you can't be older than 15 years old if you have this skewed of a view on charity/wealth etc.
Donate to the Human Fund.. Makes a great X-Mas Gift!
no my point is for anyone who has come into a large sum of money in a short period of time for relatively little work should give back in some way otherwise your a glutten
And your jealous!
no my point is for anyone who has come into a large sum of money in a short period of time for relatively little work should give back in some way otherwise your a glutten
Fuck Off Idiot./Thread