ANOTHER FINAL TABLE OMG HE'S SO NEAR ME I COULD PRACTICALLY TOUCH HIM AND I NO LONGER NEED TO WEAR GLASSES TO SEE!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before people start commenting, i have been open shovign virtually any 2 all tournament just dicking around and will continue to do. please do not commetn on me claling all in with 104 etc.

ANOTHER FINAL TABLE OMG HE'S SO NEAR ME I COULD PRACTICALLY TOUCH HIM AND I NO LONGER NEED TO WEAR GLASSES TO SEE!
Grinder=sicko.Biz, when did you start typing like fluffdog? Throw in a few :club::D:D and you guys could be twins.
before people start commenting, i have been open shovign virtually any 2 all tournament just dicking around and will continue to do. please do not commetn on me claling all in with 104 etc.
what about 43?oh ya YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST POS EVER
Biz, when did you start typing like fluffdog? Throw in a few :club::D:D and you guys could be twins.
OMG THAT WAS THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD WATCHING A TOURNAMENT!
grinder why don't u give back to the fcp community like stein I hold a higher regard to him b/c of it and if I had your $$$ I would do the same as stein
you're a worhtless piecve of ****peopel give because they feel like it, not vecause they feel like they owe. stein is generous, but calling people out because they don't throw money away is classless. No one needs respect from you **********.im too drunk to curse it seems
you're a worhtless piecve of ****peopel give because they feel like it, not vecause they feel like they owe. stein is generous, but calling people out because they don't throw money away is classless. No one needs respect from you **********.
:club:
you're a worhtless piecve of ****. peopel give because they feel like it, not vecause they feel like they owe. stein is generous, but calling people out because they don't throw money away is classless. No one needs respect from you **********.
And the Oscar for 'most drunken typos in one incoherent clusterf**k' of a post goes to >>>

i am in no way an official voice of FCP. HOWEVER, the people staking will clearly state that that is there intent. if the ongoing "stakeaments??" posts by various people in barrage/rail threads do not stop, 1 of 2 things will happen:1. people will get annoyed enough to not offer stakes again.2. FCP will start enforcing their rules & ban those asking for stakes.there are occasional stake threads. if you get in on one, best of luck to you! but please do not spam requests. this is not a personalized note, it is just a generic heads up i have put together to try & curb this bad direction staking has taken.please do not reply. this is a recording.

And the Oscar for 'most drunken typos in one incoherent clusterf**k' of a post goes to >>>
You're the second most worthless poster here nesxt to silky jonson. Have some balls and put your old avatar back up so everyone can instantly recognize you for the piece of **** you are.
i am in no way an official voice of FCP. HOWEVER, the people staking will clearly state that that is there intent. if the ongoing "stakeaments??" posts by various people in barrage/rail threads do not stop, 1 of 2 things will happen:1. people will get annoyed enough to not offer stakes again.2. FCP will start enforcing their rules & ban those asking for stakes.there are occasional stake threads. if you get in on one, best of luck to you! but please do not spam requests. this is not a personalized note, it is just a generic heads up i have put together to try & curb this bad direction staking has taken.please do not reply. this is a recording.
So let me get this clear... Grinder isnt giving stakes?S/WGood Job Grinder yet again! BTW Complaining about stakes is the same as asking for stakes in my opinion.. Ban the MoFo's
^^^^^calm down sounds like u need a chill pill keep railing someone who has never done a thing for u and hope it was u while u do nothing with yourself.
OMG railing is a paid position? a job? ARE YOU KIDDING?
You're the second most worthless poster here nesxt to silky jonson. Have some balls and put your old avatar back up so everyone can instantly recognize you for the piece of **** you are.
my 'old' avatar ? Yea the Iran president guy. Let me guess you actually took offense to that...lol God I love message forums.