Hand #42334503-9035 Summary: No rake is taken for this hand. ns seafood wins $2.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hand #42334503-9026 at Normal (No Limit Hold'em)Started at 31/May/07 00:04:51 viking08 is at seat 0 with $65.90. ns seafood is at seat 1 with $235.25. Progamerrrr is at seat 3 with $200. nlberns is at seat 4 with $232.20. outdraw__me is at seat 5 with $462.30. The button is at seat 0. ns seafood posts the small blind of $1. Progamerrrr posts the big blind of $2. viking08: -- -- ns seafood: -- -- Progamerrrr: -- -- nlberns: -- -- outdraw__me: Qh QcPre-flop: nlberns raises to $7. outdraw__me re-raises to $24. viking08 folds. ns seafood folds. Progamerrrr folds. nlberns calls. Flop (board: Jh Qd 9s): nlberns checks. outdraw__me bets $30. nlberns calls. Turn (board: Jh Qd 9s Kd): nlberns checks. outdraw__me checks. River (board: Jh Qd 9s Kd 9d): nlberns bets $111. outdraw__me raises to $222. nlberns goes all-in for $178.20. outdraw__me is returned $43.80 (uncalled). Showdown: outdraw__me shows Qh Qc. outdraw__me has Qh Qc Qd 9s 9d: full house, queens full of nines. nlberns shows Kc Kh. nlberns has Kc Kh 9s Kd 9d: full house, kings full of nines. Hand #42334503-9026 Summary: $2 is raked from a pot of $467.40. nlberns wins $465.40 with full house, kings full of nines.

not a bad beat.most of money got in pot after hero was way behind.this thread fits in no forum actually
I think it's pretty standard content for GPF, actually... :club:
did you really just slow play a set on that board or am i hallucinating again?
I think it was more like he checked the turn afraid of Tx, hoping to fill up or pick off a bluff...I'm bad at reading unconverted HHs though.

Yeah, obviously any T holding got there, as my check on the turn was for sure hoping the board would pair on the river. Should I have bet the turn? Obviously knowing what he had after the fact, MAYBE a shove on the turn could get him to fold, but I think this is just a hand that I have to pay off, from the flop on. If he reraises pre, I can let it go, but after that flop, not much beats me. After the river, only 2 hands beat me. I think this is an unfoldable spot everywhere but the turn the way the hand played.

chrozzo Im not trying to be a jerk...but Ive been lurking/posting on FCP for a long time now and I never see you post anything but dumb *** brain dead pointless one-liners. Do you actually sit down and contribute some well thought our replies once in a while ? If so I'd like to read them...link me. Otherwise all I see you from you is post-whore bs to jack your count. When you step up and go on the line and actually write something worth reading can you pm me ? kthxgg
nlberns checks. outdraw__me checks. /end thread
I think you are right on target boss. You realize I checked when I was behind right?