Sklansky's Gums Flapping

check this out....David is shooting his mouth off on 2+2...Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | >> (show all) David Sklansky Carpal \'Tunnel Reged: 08/28/02 Posts: 4413 Several Hotshots Supposedly Broke Or In Debt #10561542 - 05/29/07 02:46 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Won't name names and I might be wrong about some of them, but it does include players who made millions off Andy Beal, Guy, from Cique du Soleil and other rich amateurs.But the bottom line is that most of these "stars" (I can't name the exceptions either because that would narrow things down too much) are simply among a group of the top fifty or hundred players. Actually many aren't even quite that good except in multiple games, an area that most smaller players have no reason to try to get excel at.In other words, except for two or three possible exceptions, I contend that the super high successful players are no better than the best of the 300-600 limit players or the 50-100 NLH or PLO players. They got lucky, were in the right place at the right time, or they were good at all games but masters at none. Nothing to waste your adulation on.

If anyone watched the Brandi Rose interview the other day she happily claims to be tutored by Sklansky. Either she's 100% insane or she forgot to read any post in which Sklansky's name appears on 2+2. I guess she just knows the right people to trust at all times.

If anyone watched the Brandi Rose interview the other day she happily claims to be tutored by Sklansky. Either she's 100% insane or she forgot to read any post in which Sklansky's name appears on 2+2. I guess she just knows the right people to trust at all times.
Sklansky is a smart guy at poker and game theory. But thats as far as it goes, hes pretty much admitted he pays for sex with women all the time, this is just another example
Sklansky is a smart guy at poker and game theory. But thats as far as it goes, hes pretty much admitted he pays for sex with women all the time, this is just another example
I wasn't speaking ill against his skills, just the fact that he doesn't deny any of his past wrongdoings. So basically she already knows it's sex for game theory if she's being taught by Sklansky.
Ummm, wait, what?
check this out....David is shooting his mouth off on 2+2...Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | >> (show all) David Sklansky Carpal \'Tunnel Reged: 08/28/02 Posts: 4413 Several Hotshots Supposedly Broke Or In Debt #10561542 - 05/29/07 02:46 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Won't name names and I might be wrong about some of them, but it does include players who made millions off Andy Beal, Guy, from Cique du Soleil and other rich amateurs.But the bottom line is that most of these "stars" (I can't name the exceptions either because that would narrow things down too much) are simply among a group of the top fifty or hundred players. Actually many aren't even quite that good except in multiple games, an area that most smaller players have no reason to try to get excel at.In other words, except for two or three possible exceptions, I contend that the super high successful players are no better than the best of the 300-600 limit players or the 50-100 NLH or PLO players. They got lucky, were in the right place at the right time, or they were good at all games but masters at none. Nothing to waste your adulation on.
What a Tool.Steve7, you've played with this guy. Any comments?

Why have I never heard of any of these admittedly creeptastic sexual escapades?

What a Tool.Steve7, you've played with this guy. Any comments?
There is another thread about this. I responded over there, but could not figure out how to merge the two topics, lol. Anyway, here is what I said.I am always hesitant to chime in on threads like this, but in this case I will. I have played with Sklansky plenty of times, especially in the last year. In fact I have played just about every limit game imaginable with him. The bottom line is, I'm not impressed, nor have I ever been. He is incredibly predictable, and refuses to play short handed. He often plays very short sessions, and is generally thought of as not being good for the game. He is a typical nit. I would gladly take about 20 people off the top of my head, perhaps more in a heads up match against him. Myself included. I view him as being someone that is all show and no go. He talks a good game, and yet stays in his comfort level at the 200-400, 400-800 level. Sometimes he plays smaller. What he fails to realize is that money pressure changes how someone plays. He lacks feel and a competitive spirit. All of his theory goes out the window against a competent player. I think his books are great for beginning players. But the mere fact that he has the audacity to call certain players overrated in one way or another is beyond me. I wish him all the best in his grind. But he needs to come to terms with reality.
There is another thread about this. I responded over there, but could not figure out how to merge the two topics, lol. Anyway, here is what I said.I am always hesitant to chime in on threads like this, but in this case I will. I have played with Sklansky plenty of times, especially in the last year. In fact I have played just about every limit game imaginable with him. The bottom line is, I'm not impressed, nor have I ever been. He is incredibly predictable, and refuses to play short handed. He often plays very short sessions, and is generally thought of as not being good for the game. He is a typical nit. I would gladly take about 20 people off the top of my head, perhaps more in a heads up match against him. Myself included. I view him as being someone that is all show and no go. He talks a good game, and yet stays in his comfort level at the 200-400, 400-800 level. Sometimes he plays smaller. What he fails to realize is that money pressure changes how someone plays. He lacks feel and a competitive spirit. All of his theory goes out the window against a competent player. I think his books are great for beginning players. But the mere fact that he has the audacity to call certain players overrated in one way or another is beyond me. I wish him all the best in his grind. But he needs to come to terms with reality.
Ya that sounds like it purdy much pegs him from what I know of him and his type.
I wasn't speaking ill against his skills, just the fact that he doesn't deny any of his past wrongdoings. So basically she already knows it's sex for game theory if she's being taught by Sklansky.
I dont think hes going to be writing any Sklansky on morals books any time soon. Brandi defintely knows how to use sex as a bargaining chip.
You know you watched that whole video and loved it. I did.
she is a crazy whore who is a pathological liar................but she does look good, and Im not going to lie, I would put my penis on her back
You know you watched that whole video and loved it. I did.
I'm so gay, I caught myself singing along