So Howd You Come Up With Your Nickname?

For the record, 6668 has nothing to do with 666, and everything associated with that.
So it's just a coincidence that you're the devil? Hahahahahaha.Please don't ban me.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably one of the more creative people on here, so I'll tell you the story.Zach, is my real name. No joke there.66 was the number worn by Mario Lemieux. That's hockey for you Americans.68 was worn by Jaromir Jagr.I'm a huge Penguins fan (again, hockey), and those two were the best players like 10 years ago when I started creating account names, and I guess those numbers just stuck.For the record, 6668 has nothing to do with 666, and everything associated with that.Weeeeeeeeeee.
what's hockey?
Damn, and I've always celebrated your birthday on January 13th. Live and learn, i guess.
Nope. I am a Scorpio. Why do you think I write about sex all of the time?
I thought you were just a slut. JK
I thought you were just a slut. JK
I am but not in your traditional sense. I am a very selective slut. Meaning, I don't sleep around but those I sleep with would think I was a pro.
We are a horny bunch, aren't we ?? If you owned a liquior store I would have to marry you, acording to my dad !
Yup.Complete coincidence.When are you going to be down for the WSOP?
First event I'm playing in is the 15th. I'll be arriving the night of the 13th, I think. I'll be there until the 18th and then I have to fly back to Florida for some non-poker stuff and then back out in time to watch the HORSE final table leading into the main event.
First event I'm playing in is the 15th. I'll be arriving the night of the 13th, I think. I'll be there until the 18th and then I have to fly back to Florida for some non-poker stuff and then back out in time to watch the HORSE final table leading into the main event.
k good good...I'm there 15th to the 2nd.I think I'm gonna make a post in NL or something to see when everyone's gonna be there...

Third time telling this in a topic but here goes. Wife used to call me Michael John when she was pizzed at me, just like my mom when I was a kid. I told her she couldn't do that any more so she shortend it to MJ. Then when I signed up for UB, here, and Stars I was living in Kankakee, IL which sometimes people shorten to K3. MJ living in K3 was shortend to MJINK3 and I screwed up when signing up here and put it in all caps. There you have it.

My name is from my favourite Dave Chapelle skit playa hatas ballvillus - whic is my online name is my nickname from highschool, my last name starts with Villa so people just started calling me villus and it stuck

My name comes from my favorite Astronomer, Julius Francis Naismith III. Many people prefer some of the more well known, "sexier" names in the world of astronomy. Not me. Give me a man with three different constellations under his belt, including one of the Zodiacs. In fact, scientists believe he should be credited with at least leading to the discovery of the Big Dipper (if not directly responsible), but the politics of the astro-sciences have always been ugly.In my opinion, it's a crime the way the school system ignore this great man, obviously not at the collegiate level where his work is more emphasized, but at the grade school level where our youth should be learning about the important people that shaped our skies....Or I just really like basketball.

Funny you should start this thread, I was just wondering what RAB stood for yesterday. I live in Venice Beach (VB) right near the ocean. A nautilus is a sea creature with a uniquely shaped spiralstructure to its shell. It's a symbol of the sea and of the patterns embedded in life. Hence, vbnautilus. ( - used the word "hence" at least once today: check)

Big Happy Days fan, coupled with an easily mispronounced last name.One unintended benefit though. I've found opponents don't pay much attention (or give much credit) to players named innocuous things like "Potsie," "Dilly" or "Hambone." At least not like they do to ones named things like "DonkeyAssKillaz," "Nutsackfullobullets," or "OneBadMuthaBluffa." :club:

It just sorta came to me.

We are a horny bunch, aren't we ?? If you owned a liquor store I would have to marry you, acording to my dad !
"...liquor?....I don't even LIKE 'er!"... :club: Lessee.....nutzbuster.....hmmm....I actually thought it was a pretty good obscure reference to how I would suck out on a better hand, or how I was gonna go Sopranos on yoass and "break yo bawls". When I first met Daniel he said "yeah, I know who you are...what the helll were you thinking?"....LOL! I'd shorten it to just Nutz if I could, but...meh. :D

My screenname on Stars is obv. Hub Dub 04My real name is Jonathan Hubbard, my nickname since middle school is Hub Dub and I graduated from high school in 2004.Hence, Hub Dub 04.

When I first met Daniel he said "yeah, I know who you are...what the helll were you thinking?"....LOL! LOL BRAGAMENTS. :club: