PokerStars Game #10173726460: Tournament #51565151, $1.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/05/29 - 21:05:07 (ET)Table '51565151 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: merlin5555 (1420 in chips) Seat 2: Crashalott (1480 in chips) Seat 3: kristic 83 (1480 in chips) Seat 4: sufcblade (1500 in chips) Seat 5: roc13212 (1500 in chips) Seat 6: junkerclyde (1500 in chips) Seat 7: WonLea (1500 in chips) Seat 8: syklyk (1620 in chips) Seat 9: DarkRazor88 (1500 in chips) kristic 83: posts small blind 10sufcblade: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to sufcblade [Kh 3c]roc13212: calls 20junkerclyde: folds WonLea: folds syklyk: calls 20DarkRazor88: calls 20merlin5555: calls 20Crashalott: calls 20kristic 83: calls 10sufcblade: checks *** FLOP *** [5h Ks 3h]kristic 83: checks sufcblade: bets 40roc13212: raises 160 to 200syklyk: calls 200DarkRazor88: folds merlin5555: folds Crashalott: folds kristic 83: folds sufcblade: raises 1280 to 1480 and is all-inroc13212: calls 1280 and is all-insyklyk: folds *** TURN *** [5h Ks 3h] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [5h Ks 3h Kd] [Ts]*** SHOW DOWN ***sufcblade: shows [Kh 3c] (a full house, Kings full of Threes)roc13212: shows [Ad Ac] (two pair, Aces and Kings)sufcblade said, "pinch pinch"sufcblade collected 3300 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3300 | Rake 0 Board [5h Ks 3h Kd Ts]Seat 1: merlin5555 folded on the FlopSeat 2: Crashalott (button) folded on the FlopSeat 3: kristic 83 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 4: sufcblade (big blind) showed [Kh 3c] and won (3300) with a full house, Kings full of ThreesSeat 5: roc13212 showed [Ad Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 6: junkerclyde folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: WonLea folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: syklyk folded on the FlopSeat 9: DarkRazor88 folded on the Flop

PokerStars Game #10173726460: Tournament #51565151, $1.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/05/29 - 21:05:07 (ET)Table '51565151 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: merlin5555 (1420 in chips) Seat 2: Crashalott (1480 in chips) Seat 3: kristic 83 (1480 in chips) Seat 4: sufcblade (1500 in chips) Seat 5: roc13212 (1500 in chips) Seat 6: junkerclyde (1500 in chips) Seat 7: WonLea (1500 in chips) Seat 8: syklyk (1620 in chips) Seat 9: DarkRazor88 (1500 in chips) kristic 83: posts small blind 10sufcblade: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to sufcblade [Kh 3c]roc13212: calls 20junkerclyde: folds WonLea: folds syklyk: calls 20DarkRazor88: calls 20merlin5555: calls 20Crashalott: calls 20kristic 83: calls 10sufcblade: checks *** FLOP *** [5h Ks 3h]kristic 83: checks sufcblade: bets 40roc13212: raises 160 to 200syklyk: calls 200DarkRazor88: folds merlin5555: folds Crashalott: folds kristic 83: folds sufcblade: raises 1280 to 1480 and is all-inroc13212: calls 1280 and is all-insyklyk: folds *** TURN *** [5h Ks 3h] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [5h Ks 3h Kd] [Ts]*** SHOW DOWN ***sufcblade: shows [Kh 3c] (a full house, Kings full of Threes)roc13212: shows [Ad Ac] (two pair, Aces and Kings)sufcblade said, "pinch pinch"sufcblade collected 3300 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3300 | Rake 0 Board [5h Ks 3h Kd Ts]Seat 1: merlin5555 folded on the FlopSeat 2: Crashalott (button) folded on the FlopSeat 3: kristic 83 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 4: sufcblade (big blind) showed [Kh 3c] and won (3300) with a full house, Kings full of ThreesSeat 5: roc13212 showed [Ad Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 6: junkerclyde folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: WonLea folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: syklyk folded on the FlopSeat 9: DarkRazor88 folded on the Flop
I don't understand the point of this post. You had the best hand. It held up. End of story.

seems like a thread to PokerStars Game #10173920962: Tournament #51170544, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/05/29 - 21:17:12 (ET)Table '51170544 65' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: JeniDaMoaner (1500 in chips) Seat 2: studloans (1500 in chips) Seat 3: brose360 (1490 in chips) Seat 4: 22clown (1470 in chips) Seat 5: IHateRBF (1430 in chips) Seat 6: BMD1973 (1450 in chips) Seat 7: loxo (1650 in chips) Seat 8: mattyayo (1510 in chips) Seat 9: sam_adams_22 (1500 in chips) loxo: posts small blind 10mattyayo: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to loxo [Jc 8d]sam_adams_22: folds JeniDaMoaner: folds studloans: calls 20brose360: folds 22clown: folds IHateRBF: raises 80 to 100BMD1973: calls 100loxo: folds mattyayo: raises 1410 to 1510 and is all-instudloans: calls 1480 and is all-inIHateRBF: calls 1330 and is all-inBMD1973: folds *** FLOP *** [9h 2c Kh]*** TURN *** [9h 2c Kh] [7h]*** RIVER *** [9h 2c Kh 7h] [6h]*** SHOW DOWN ***mattyayo: shows [Qc As] (high card Ace)studloans: shows [Qd Ad] (high card Ace)mattyayo collected 70 from side potstudloans collected 70 from side potIHateRBF: shows [Ac Qh] (a flush, King high)loxo said, "looooooool"IHateRBF said, "wow"IHateRBF collected 4400 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4540 Main pot 4400. Side pot 140. | Rake 0 Board [9h 2c Kh 7h 6h]Seat 1: JeniDaMoaner folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: studloans showed [Qd Ad] and won (70) with high card AceSeat 3: brose360 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: 22clown folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: IHateRBF showed [Ac Qh] and won (4400) with a flush, King highSeat 6: BMD1973 (button) folded before FlopSeat 7: loxo (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: mattyayo (big blind) showed [Qc As] and won (70) with high card AceSeat 9: sam_adams_22 folded before Flop (didn't bet)post random stupid hands

I don't really understand why people get their panties in a bunch over the proper placement of topics. I found this amusing, forgot that the other thread existed, and therefore started my own. Sorry if this is worthy of being thrown into forum exile. Geez, lighten up a little.

I don't really understand why people get their panties in a bunch over the proper placement of topics. I found this amusing, forgot that the other thread existed, and therefore started my own. Sorry if this is worthy of being thrown into forum exile. Geez, lighten up a little.
Generally, it's because no one cares about one retarded hand. Those who do, will read the thread dedicated to that retarded hand. Post there.
Generally, it's because no one cares about one retarded hand. Those who do, will read the thread dedicated to that retarded hand. Post there.
First off, I would have thought a moderator on a forum would be a little more diplomatic and a little less of a jerk.Second of all, I am not on this forum all the time, forgot about the previous thread, and just wanted to share a funny hand w/ people who I thought might get a kick out of it. It's the internet-if you don't want to read it, don't. No big deal.
First off, I would have thought a moderator on a forum would be a little more diplomatic and a little less of a jerk.Second of all, I am not on this forum all the time, forgot about the previous thread, and just wanted to share a funny hand w/ people who I thought might get a kick out of it. It's the internet-if you don't want to read it, don't. No big deal.
Calm down kid, everything will be ok. :club:
Flame war?
LOL, definitely not intending for it to be a flame war....just felt like I had a valid point and wanted to make it. Game over, the end, happily ever after, etc.
The kid has a point here.
Fair enough, but you don't have to argue with someone who points out that there is already a thread for this.Happens on every forum. You're supposed to use the search function before posting.If we didn't have that custom, then there would be even more useless threads here.Maybe I'll just resort to staying out of GenPoker again where people get all excited over cracking AA.Too be young and naive again, I guess.
You're severely overestimating the mods on here. They are people without a life who have nothing better to do than complain about post placement and pointing out how"cool" they are for finding any random thread. The question is how do you become a mod? Can anyone perhaps come up with a questionaire that the mods fill out b4 entering their mod-dom. Theirs alot of clever people on here, so this should be interesting. Discuss.
You're severely overestimating the mods on here. They are people without a life who have nothing better to do that complain about post placement and pointing out how"cool" they are for finding any random thread. The question is how do you become a mod? Can anyone perhaps come up with a questionaire that the mods fill out b4 entering their mod-dom. Theirs alot of clever people on here, so this shold be interesting. Discuss.
People become mods by spending a ton of time here and proving their dedication to making the forums a better place. Frankly, I could care less about this particular section of the forum, but unfortunately, if this section goes to hell, then so does the section I care about.
Fair enough, but you don't have to argue with someone who points out that there is already a thread for this.Happens on every forum. You're supposed to use the search function before posting.If we didn't have that custom, then there would be even more useless threads here.Maybe I'll just resort to staying out of GenPoker again where people get all excited over cracking AA.Too be young and naive again, I guess.
First off, really don't care that I cracked AA, I just found it amusing that I did it with the Krablar which I remembered had been a staple here at FCP. Secondly, I'm 24 years old and not at all naive. Thirdly, god forbid I didn't know about the search function custom. I bow to your knowledge of internet message boards and humbly beg for your forgiveness.I guess what I don't get is why you had to make a harmless little thread about one poker hand in a $1 SNG into a personal war of words.....calling me young and naive (both incorrect), telling me I was excited about cracking aces (also incorrect). Like I said previously, if you don't like it, don't read it.
Don't go zach I find your posts a breathe of fresh air, it just wouldn't be the same. YOu are my sunshine my only sunchine you make me happy when things are bed. :club: