Phil Hellmuth Plays Chinese Poker Online

From Phil Hellmuth's blog
Online Chinese poker, it's an addiction!Friday night at around 6:30 or so, I began playing Chinese poker with Rolande De Wolfe and Mike Matusow online. My sons and I watched "Star Wars; Episode I" as I fiddled around playing Chinese for $500 a point, and my sons played their online games (not poker!). My wife is working this week, and she didn't come home until 9:30 pm. Yikes! In any case, I broke about even, beating Roland for $2,000, but losing $6,000 to Matusow. I finally quit around midnight.
Where the heck are these guys playing Chinese at? I looked for it on FTP and UB and they're not there. Do they have some program that they can play alone on the net together? P.S. I like Phil's math. Must be nice when beating Roland for $2k and losing $6k to Matusow is breaking even.
  • 2 weeks later...
pokerroom.com also has chinese poker
Hi, I just signed up at pokerroom.com because I am interested in learning chinese poker but I can't find it in their software. Have they dropped it or am I just blind/stupid?
From Phil Hellmuth's blogWhere the heck are these guys playing Chinese at? I looked for it on FTP and UB and they're not there. Do they have some program that they can play alone on the net together? P.S. I like Phil's math. Must be nice when beating Roland for $2k and losing $6k to Matusow is breaking even.
he said ABOUT even, which 4k at 500/point is, about breaking even.
Phil actually plays chinese poker Live with the likes of Phil Ivey. He wasnt referring to online play.
uh..... you may want to reread the OP.
Phil actually plays chinese poker Live with the likes of Phil Ivey. He wasnt referring to online play.
Ummm... there is a quote in the OP that pretty clearly states that he is playing online.
They're probably playing on Yahoo and recording the points for payment at a later date.
I looked for Chinese on Yahoo the other day 'cause I wanted to play around with it. I didn't think they had it, is it called something else? Could you post a link to the page if they have it please?
  • 3 months later...

Hi , basiclly chinese poker is "slow" and "soft" compare to ohter game , cause is betting structure .anyway , if you want to see phil hellmuth whining about losing $536K to phil ivey !!!! YES THAT RIGHT $536,000 , unreal !!!

.anyway if you want to play , learn the rules of chinese poker you may want to search on google or see chinese poker 101 websiteif you have more questions about chinese poker please send me a PM , have a nice day .