College Lacrosse

I've never played the sport but every year I am totally fascinated with the collegiate final four. It has become one of my favorite sporting events to watch. This years finals were great between Duke and John Hopkins, 2 shots off the goal in the last 4 minutes and some great saves in the last minute to preserve the win for JH. Great drama, very exciting to watch.

I've never played the sport but every year I am totally fascinated with the collegiate final four. It has become one of my favorite sporting events to watch. This years finals were great between Duke and John Hopkins, 2 shots off the goal in the last 4 minutes and some great saves in the last minute to preserve the win for JH. Great drama, very exciting to watch.
This is the first year in a while that I didn't watch any of the games. They show indoor games on Versus now, not sure how often, but I've caught a few of them at random times.
I used to play in high school. It is very fun to play.
I still hate a sport where it is ok to hit a guy in the legs with a stick over and over. Played for four years hated every second of it. My best man started for four years at a top flight D III lax school in eastern Maryland so I got my fill of college games.It is a nice way to spend the early part of Memorial Day though. And the games were great this year.

The last second goal in the semi finals by Duke was insane. I caught most of the championship game, it was really exciting.I played for a year, had a blast, but I liked baseball better.

I still hate a sport where it is ok to hit a guy in the legs with a stick over and over. Played for four years hated every second of it. My best man started for four years at a top flight D III lax school in eastern Maryland so I got my fill of college games.It is a nice way to spend the early part of Memorial Day though. And the games were great this year.
If you hated every minute of it, why did you play for 4 years?

I love watching College Lacrosse, but I hate watching the Professional Lacrosse. The shot clock and size of the field is lame in the Pro Lacrosse.

i cant believe theres a thread on this. im from up north in BC and 2 of my buddies both play college lax for big schools. one of my friends Curtis Dickson, hes my age, who plays for Delaware and they went to the final four. Then another buddy whos a bit older Joel Dalgarno plays for Ohio State and just shreds. too bad Delaware lost i reeeeeally wanted them to TID.