Anyone In The Central Florida Area Play Pool?

liar, I'm in South Florida and I think I would've seen you.
Do you play in any local games, if so, i migh have seen you before.

Well I actually play in broward, mostly games in coral springs, which is a 1/2, then theres a 2/5, and .50/1(which plays like a 2/5) and one in plantation, then theres another 1/2 in pembroke pines but thats a little far for me.

Do you play in any local games, if so, i migh have seen you before.
nah
what games have you played in West Palm?
I know a couple of games with a bunch of...um, what was the expression in Rounders, Civil Workers?. I'll let you know next time. Most aren't good, but they flop and jam.
Ron_Mexico only plays a real man's poker. 2/2 LHE.
You said it man

Yes in almost all the games I play in thay are all almost "civil workers" as well, my friend walked away with 600 in the .50/1 game tues, so if you wanna know where any are at I'd be more than happy to help a fellow fcp'er out, just pm me.

Sometimes being stuck in NE FL sux!!! But I hear they are bumping the dog track to 2/5 in July and $100 buy in NLHE.

Sometimes being stuck in NE FL sux!!! But I hear they are bumping the dog track to 2/5 in July and $100 buy in NLHE.
My sister lives in Jacksonville. Maybe one day I will have to come up and visit and we can go play some poker. :club:
Yes in almost all the games I play in thay are all almost "civil workers" as well, my friend walked away with 600 in the .50/1 game tues, so if you wanna know where any are at I'd be more than happy to help a fellow fcp'er out, just pm me.
Will do. Thx
I know that it passed in the House, or was it the Senate? Either way, I don't think its official yet. I was wondering what the blinds were gonna be. That is sick if its 2/5. And the rake will probably be insane, but this crowd has been splashing around for so long, I think it won't be that terribly hard to get your money in good in a game like this. I'd say it'll be a raise and jam situation until you get a decent stack.Fingers crossed. Although, I don't think you could play with less than 3 buy-ins in your pocket.
Will do. ThxI know that it passed in the House, or was it the Senate? Either way, I don't think its official yet. I was wondering what the blinds were gonna be. That is sick if its 2/5. And the rake will probably be insane, but this crowd has been splashing around for so long, I think it won't be that terribly hard to get your money in good in a game like this. I'd say it'll be a raise and jam situation until you get a decent stack.Fingers crossed. Although, I don't think you could play with less than 3 buy-ins in your pocket.
QFT on all of it
My sister lives in Jacksonville. Maybe one day I will have to come up and visit and we can go play some poker. :club:
Promises. promises... But if you come up, call me & I am there (but not Tuesday nights. They are closed).