Please Make Me Feel Better

Been running so bad the last 2 days in cash games. Can't get away from overpair when some flops a set, card dead, continuation bets always get called, take shot a higher limit, get coolered, lose 60-40's. Total damage: -850! I'm going to go masterbate now. I hope I feel better after that.

umm... money isnt everything??? umm..... at least you have your health?? uhh.... I had subway for lunch
I'm having steak for dinner. Also, your avatar makes me feel better.

bah, these things happen, i find going on a run and working off some steam helps me, maybe having a good meal (subway) and then sit down refocus and see if things dont go better, gl.

I've got good news!!! I just save a ton of money by switching to geico. -obv brag postAnyhoo, Change games. Play some PLO, or stud for a few days. When I go on a hold em funk, a little change does wonders. When you come back you are refreshed and refocused.

well that sucks. Not sure what to say really. Been there, done that. The best way to feel better after getting really unlucky is to 1) Do your girlfriend up the butt, or go to .01/.02 NLH and go all in every hand

I went from a 1K BR to under $200 in a week. Not playing over my head, no buyin bigger than $16. (WSOP). Deck has kicked my in the ballz for a week!!!! Time for a face turn!!

I usually play heads up matches when I am getting beat up in tourneys/cash games. You can take out a little more aggression and see plenty of flops...get it all out of your system.

Been running so bad the last 2 days in cash games. Can't get away from overpair when some flops a set, card dead, continuation bets always get called, take shot a higher limit, get coolered, lose 60-40's. Total damage: -850! I'm going to go masterbate now. I hope I feel better after that.
Today Patrick Antonius was sitting on 510k $ on a 200/400 PLO table and he was still down for the day. Then he lost 270k of it.feel better?

I was held up at gunpoint this morning by two teenagers on bikes... in broad daylight, a block from my apartment. They didn't get my wallet because I told them I'd rather have a bullet in me than hand it over, but now I have to look for a new apartment because I don't actually want to get shot, and I can't dodge bullets.Total damage for opting out of sublease: -$1875

I don't mean this as a shot at the OP, but more at people in general.But, I don't understand how people who have been members of a poker forum for 2+ years, and presumably have been playing for at least as long, can still be amazed by TWO DAYS of running bad.Like it boggles my mind. Two days of running bad happens to me EVERY SINGLE week!

I was held up at gunpoint this morning by two teenagers on bikes... in broad daylight, a block from my apartment. They didn't get my wallet because I told them I'd rather have a bullet in me than hand it over, but now I have to look for a new apartment because I don't actually want to get shot, and I can't dodge bullets.Total damage for opting out of sublease: -$1875
Didn't know you lived in Dorchester. GG ghetto.

I am on a 15 buy in downswing at 2 4 NL. here is an example of how i continue to get outplayed.Full Tilt Poker Game #2531044836: Table TheXC - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:30:13 ET - 2007/05/28Seat 1: IHaveAStrong9 ($384.50)Seat 2: DMoogle ($400)Seat 4: fish1967 ($1,318.40)Seat 5: sappy5656 ($76.35)Seat 6: ivAAron ($657.40)sappy5656 posts the small blind of $2ivAAron posts the big blind of $4The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to IHaveAStrong9 [Jc Tc]IHaveAStrong9 raises to $14fish1967 raises to $24sappy5656 foldsivAAron foldsIHaveAStrong9 calls $10*** FLOP *** [Js 4s Jd]IHaveAStrong9 bets $50fish1967 raises to $100IHaveAStrong9 calls $50*** TURN *** [Js 4s Jd] [6h]IHaveAStrong9 checksfish1967 bets $125IHaveAStrong9 raises to $260.50, and is all infish1967 calls $135.50IHaveAStrong9 shows [Jc Tc]fish1967 shows [Kd Jh]*** RIVER *** [Js 4s Jd 6h] [Qs]IHaveAStrong9 shows three of a kind, Jacksfish1967 shows three of a kind, Jacksfish1967 wins the pot ($773) with three of a kind, JacksIHaveAStrong9 adds $400*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $775 | Rake $2Board: [Js 4s Jd 6h Qs]Seat 1: IHaveAStrong9 showed [Jc Tc] and lost with three of a kind, JacksSeat 2: DMoogle is sitting outSeat 4: fish1967 (button) showed [Kd Jh] and won ($773) with three of a kind, JacksSeat 5: sappy5656 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: ivAAron (big blind) folded before the Flopi have lost 4K overall in the last week, and if i hadnt gotten lucky and chopped a WSOP main event tournament for 4160, i think i would have broken my computer by now. believe me, more people then just you go on downswings

I don't mean this as a shot at the OP, but more at people in general.But, I don't understand how people who have been members of a poker forum for 2+ years, and presumably have been playing for at least as long, can still be amazed by TWO DAYS of running bad.Like it boggles my mind. Two days of running bad happens to me EVERY SINGLE week!
Seriously, one seventh of a bankroll? That's nothing.

Going on 3rd month of running bad / playing badlost 9/10th of my online bankroll.It's just a game, never play above your head.

downswings suck... keep your head up, definitely masturbate and possibly smoke some reefer. Guaranteed to make you feel better.

You should try to find someone to stake you. Maybe start a thread?
this is why I keep coming back. So many good ideas here.
QFTSeriously, people post threads about losing 7/7ths of their bankroll all the time.
Incubus.....this isn't a flame, just a question......Where have you been for 2 1/2 years ? Have you been lurking ? Or away ? I'm just wondering about all the new posts today, when for an original member, you have so few posts overall. Welcome back !?!