Flip/skip/jesse-ament World Series 2?

Anyone interested in another Flip/Skip/Jesse Series tonight? The first was quite successful, with several tables in each of five events, including a very successful and entertaining HORSE Jesse-ament Main Event

Created for tonight, starting in an hour and half. (01:00 PStars Time).Event 1NLHE FlipamentEvent 2NLHE SkipamentEvent 3NLHE Jesse-amentEvent 4NLO8 FlipamentEvent 5NLO SkipamentEvent 6NLO8 Jesse-amentEvent 7 Main EventHORSE Jesse-amentThe only thing added from the last series is event 6. All buy-ins are 5+.25 or 5+.50 as always, except the Main Event which is now a 10+1.Password for all is fcpfcpFlipament- Heads Up. Everyone all-in every hand.Skipament- Full Table. One All-in and one call every hand, no more and no less.Jesse-ament- Full Table. Everyone all-in every hand. In the case of the HORSE event, everyone caps every street of every hand.

i was only going to play the one skipament & think about the mtt....that many buyins will turf my br, so i'll have to pass

It does sound like fun, but bankroll is down to $8.05 (Depending on how this tourney turns out) so I will have to join next time.

I know it's only 5 bucks, but that's not the point of me being so pissed...If people are gonna enter these, follow the ****ing rules. This is the 2nd time I've played in these and had this happen.

agreed that one was bs. For those who weren't watching Jesse-ament #1 was victim to one ******* and one mistake. The mistake was no big deal by the RedBucket, bc all that happens is someone gets 10 extra chips. That doesn't change the outcome too often bc that person is still covered by the person who won the other table and has at least 7k or so.The other person ****ed up and just folded every hand while we pushed. He got heads up with me so I folded to his cheating *** and then busted him. I won the tourney and I'll be shipping the winnings back to the people who ended up possibly getting screwed by the folder. I will ship the final table people who didn't cash their buy-in back.

agreed that one was bs. For those who weren't watching Jesse-ament #1 was victim to one ******* and one mistake. The mistake was no big deal by the RedBucket, bc all that happens is someone gets 10 extra chips. That doesn't change the outcome too often bc that person is still covered by the person who won the other table and has at least 7k or so.The other person ****ed up and just folded every hand while we pushed. He got heads up with me so I folded to his cheating *** and then busted him. I won the tourney and I'll be shipping the winnings back to the people who ended up possibly getting screwed by the folder. I will ship the final table people who didn't cash their buy-in back.
that's quite decent of you. It infuriates me cuz we do these things as a fun, pure gamble thing and people keep trying to cheat these and ruin it for everybody else.
I"m sorry bout that guys, I was looking at the wrong lobby... Don't hate me!
New skipament strategy:1. Let Knollie919 hit call instead of fold2. Fold every hand until heads up3. Profit!
lol that was pathetic serves me right for being an idiot and clicking to fast

i do apologize for my screwup, i missed that there were 2 already all ini'll understand if i'm not allowed to play them again. but over all it was fun, i was hoping more would have signed up in the nlo8 skip, but ah well.