I just was in a very wierd situation. I was in a freeroll that had incredible EV, 232 people were in it, and winner gets a 12.5K prize to the WSOP. also, like 75% of the people were not there. Anyway, it got down to the final 3, and we all sat out and tried to get a deal going, since 2nd and 3rd gets 0$. we all sent emails to full tilt and raketherake. Finally, we all sent emails to each other. After talking about it for more then an hour, we decided to blindly go all in every hand and then have the winner send 4160 to the other two people. Well i ended up winning, and i will transfer each 4160$ to each as soon as i get the 12.5K. has anyone ever seen chopping go on on Full Tilt? why is there tournament support so shitty? Has anyone ever been in this situation?

I just was in a very wierd situation. I was in a freeroll that had incredible EV, 232 people were in it, and winner gets a 12.5K prize to the WSOP. also, like 75% of the people were not there. Anyway, it got down to the final 3, and we all sat out and tried to get a deal going, since 2nd and 3rd gets 0$. we all sent emails to full tilt and raketherake. Finally, we all sent emails to each other. After talking about it for more then an hour, we decided to blindly go all in every hand and then have the winner send 4160 to the other two people. Well i ended up winning, and i will transfer each 4160$ to each as soon as i get the 12.5K. has anyone ever seen chopping go on on Full Tilt? why is there tournament support so shitty? Has anyone ever been in this situation?
wow thats very trusting of you 3. Although you do have emails sent to all parties, but sounds like a good deal for all of you

we sat out for more then an hour trying to figure it out. we also all sat at 500 1K cap with our bankrolls to make sure that we all had $ and were broke people trying to scam each other. i was WONDERING if anyone has ever been in a situation like this on Full Tilt where they wanted to chop.