Sunday $4.40 180 Stakeaments...........

whats up guys.........thanks again for the rail last night during my biggest online cash to date......finally broke the 4 digit mark!!!! lol anyway, time to throw out some stakes........... gonna do 5 stakes right now and maybe more later........so the first 5 people to respond with over 200 posts is in.....post your Stars sn and location.........terms are 50/50 on winnings, no stakeback.............wait till i assign a tourny number before you sign up, thanks!!!1. moneyinbag2. waffles20033. stupidkid8884. scenester095. psufans26. desperado6 (cuz i'm feeling nice) lol---closed---

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupidkid888 (sheffield)If you stake more later I might be able to stake a few so we can try and get a decent barrage going btw.Ty if staked

i will have to play a bit later, my wife is making me go to dinner with her friends in half an hour, i will PM OP when i play
WTF dude
i will have to play a bit later, my wife is making me go to dinner with her friends in half an hour, i will PM OP when i play
wow thats rude u come in and ask for a stake and then cant even play thats low
LMAOScamaments