• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

he;s out ;( for about 4k profitPokerStars Game #10123678145: Tournament #50597730, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level XVIII (6000/12000) - 2007/05/27 - 00:47:27 (ET)Table '50597730 11' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Bjorn_I_Hi (146680 in chips) Seat 4: IgorFederal (386440 in chips) Seat 6: GrinderMJ (117040 in chips) Seat 7: dogrib (247255 in chips) Seat 9: tr0nni (247585 in chips) Bjorn_I_Hi: posts the ante 600IgorFederal: posts the ante 600GrinderMJ: posts the ante 600dogrib: posts the ante 600tr0nni: posts the ante 600IgorFederal: posts small blind 6000GrinderMJ: posts big blind 12000*** HOLE CARDS ***dogrib: raises 24000 to 36000tr0nni: folds Bjorn_I_Hi: folds IgorFederal: folds GrinderMJ: raises 80440 to 116440 and is all-indogrib: calls 80440*** FLOP *** [8c 2s Kc]*** TURN *** [8c 2s Kc] [8d]*** RIVER *** [8c 2s Kc 8d] [9c]*** SHOW DOWN ***GrinderMJ: shows [5s As] (a pair of Eights)dogrib: shows [Qd Kd] (two pair, Kings and Eights)dogrib collected 241880 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 241880 | Rake 0 Board [8c 2s Kc 8d 9c]Seat 1: Bjorn_I_Hi (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: IgorFederal (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: GrinderMJ (big blind) showed [5s As] and lost with a pair of EightsSeat 7: dogrib showed [Qd Kd] and won (241880) with two pair, Kings and EightsSeat 9: tr0nni folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I mean, that was probably the worst final table I have ever ran/played. A5s is close there, but he has UTG raised about 4 times since we got shorthanded so I knew I was ahead of his range, not much else I can do.

first of all great game grinder!!!

do i see stakeaments comin after this lol jk had to say it after all the people asking for them lately
2nd of all...im getting sick and tired of people asking for stakes/stakemantes/etc even if they are joking about it (b/c in reality they want to bring the topic up so someone thinks about it)these people need to get warned/tem banned/banned... i dunno. i just think something needs to be done. Its uncalled for and if people want to do stakeaments then they will do them. They dont need to be reminded about them/rant
first of all great game grinder!!!2nd of all...im getting sick and tired of people asking for stakes/stakemantes/etc even if they are joking about it (b/c in reality they want to bring the topic up so someone thinks about it)these people need to get warned/tem banned/banned... i dunno. i just think something needs to be done. Its uncalled for and if people want to do stakeaments then they will do them. They dont need to be reminded about them/rant
are u serious right now? if u are thats funny **** cuz i def. was saying it as a joke cuz of all the people lately...calm down about it

eefalkse;eg;asdgl;adsgal;sdghas;lkdghkadsgh I played soooooooooooooooooo bad. sooooooooooooooooo bad.a.sdgagkkasgb;hhgaerqig8yi59igtujnh5utdgr5uitgjvrj5jitgrjnvjkr54ik5rtmfgvrt5nt gri545rjftngvfrti54tg