Am I the only person who watched this? If not, what did you guys like and dislike about it? I loved Gretchen Wilson covering Barracuda- that was chilling. I hate Nickelback, but there cover of Sharp dressed man was pretty good. I thought Keane was awful doing That's all, if they were on Idol they would have been kicked off for ****ing up the lyrics. Phil Collins can still sing like a ************- No son of mine was incredible. Ozzy was pretty good, but his band was better, and I am fairly certain he lip synched quite a bit, if not the whole thing. Still, it's Ozzy. As long as he can lurch around slowly and clap with no rythmn, I will be there watching with my Sabbath shirt on. Lastly, I thought Bam Margera sucked as a host, and am thanking God that I see his 5 minutes are about up.

Ann and Nancy Wilson still rock hard on Crazy For You.
Actually, my wife and I might take a wee road trip to California to go see them July 26th. They are playing a gig with The Bangles. This is one of the biggest concert summers for us in awhile. We are already set up to see Stevie Nicks, Poison in Arizona and in Vegas in August, a friend of ours went to high school and is good friends with with Chester from Linkin Park so we will be VIP at that concert, we are set up to see Garofalo and Patton Oswalt in a couple weeks- not a concert, but I love Garofalo. She is a beautiful *****.