1 Table Sng With A Wsop Champ

Anybody ever done this?The payout structure looks pretty decent...First place: $1000Second place: $500Third place: $300Fourth place: $200Bounty on the champ: $250I'm thinking about doing this the next time one is available.

I recently won a SnG with Allen Cunningham and Peter Feldman at my table. Does that count? ;)Obvious brag post. Nothing to see here.

I think there's a crazy long waiting list since it's such a good deal, but I could be wrong. Crazy long meaning 2 months. It's possible that people stopped registering since the wait was forever.

Edit: ok you saw alreadyYeah I just got Platinum yesterday...from no VIP status at all to start the month.
Last i knew i thought u were done with poker and fcp and now i see your a hero how did u accumulate all those fpps so fast? and what champ are you going to play with?
Last i knew i thought u were done with poker and fcp and now i see your a hero how did u accumulate all those fpps so fast? and what champ are you going to play with?
I took a break for about 2 months. I think I'm managing my time a little better now...even though I'm playing a lot of poker. I'm working out every day and eating better, and I take time to spend with my wife whenever I feel like it. Poker comes 4th behind my wife, work and working out. Before my break I was a tournament donk, now I'm playing almost exclusively cash games...mostly 1/2 LHE. It's low limits still, but you can rack up FPPs surprisingly fast there. Went from 0 to Platinum in a little over 3 weeks 4-tabling a couple hours a day after work and a little more on the weekends.
I think would be +ev to use the points for the sunday mill sats, the 3k ones, when it is $215 and the top 3 get seats i think.
I think its 5400 10 man with 4 seats. I dont remember there being any other single table sats with multiple seats, but I could be wrong. But yeah unless you ran really bad you could be pretty sure you'll get at least T$215 back if you play 3 for 16200.I cant think right now...which one would have a better expectation?When the 215 sats come up again this afternoon I'll see what they are exactly.
I took a break for about 2 months. I think I'm managing my time a little better now...even though I'm playing a lot of poker. I'm working out every day and eating better, and I take time to spend with my wife whenever I feel like it. Poker comes 4th behind my wife, work and working out. Before my break I was a tournament donk, now I'm playing almost exclusively cash games...mostly 1/2 LHE. It's low limits still, but you can rack up FPPs surprisingly fast there. Went from 0 to Platinum in a little over 3 weeks 4-tabling a couple hours a day after work and a little more on the weekends.
so does that mean your priorities are as follows?1. working out2. work3. wife4. pokerlol